Language Arts Links
Ten Minute Poetry Lesson - Winter Poem
Monster Project ***Shared with students in Google Classroom as well.***
- Pick a creature from the list brainstormed by the class.
- Research the creature. You may use books from the library or the internet.
- Write an informational report on this creature on your chromebook and then paste it on a poster paper. The report must have:
- A title (title, picture, & your name)
- At least 6 main topics of interest
- A bibliography
Possible main points may include:
- What the creature looks like.
- What it eats.
- Where it comes from.
- It’s history or legends surrounding it.
- Interesting facts…..
Everything written in your report MUST be in YOUR own words. Write your notes, and then put them in your own words. A mark of 1 will be assigned to students who plagiarize – no exceptions.
Example of complete sentence answers and correct formatting
Plan B – Chapter One Questions
- Panic – to go crazy and not act rationally.
- I think Godfrey began chapter one with that particular sentence because it is a very interesting way to get the reader’s attention and create suspense.
- I think Elvis and Nick are friends because…